Greetings patients and friends!
The great news we’ve been waiting for has arrived. Orthodontic offices in our area have been deemed safe through CDC, ADA, and AAO recommendations to resume business. We will begin seeing both new and current patients in-office on May 1st. We are so excited to see your smiling faces! One of our team members will begin calling to get your appointments rescheduled. If your appointment had to be canceled due to the temporary closure, lookout for a call and we will get you rescheduled on a day/time that is convenient for you!
There are a few temporary additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team.
1) We kindly request that you reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any type of fever/coughing/illness, or if you have traveled or been in places with 10+ people that were not practicing proper social distancing standards within the last two weeks.
2) Our team will be wearing facial shields, masks, goggles, and disposable gowns to ensure maximum protection for both our patients and themselves.
3) We encourage any family members not being treated to either drop off the patient and pick them back up, or to wait in the car for the patient. This is to keep the number of people in our waiting room as low as possible and to ensure the ability to practice social distancing in the waiting room. New patient exams are excluded.
4) For the time being, no books or magazines will be available in the waiting area in order to avoid multiple people handling them.
5) If you are interested in scheduling a virtual consultation as a new patient or as an existing patient, please let us know. We have virtual appointments available.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary additional protective measures we will be taking. Giving you the empowering smile you deserve while keeping you safe is always our top priority and concern! We can’t wait to see you very soon!
Dr. Petersen and Team