Greetings patients and friends!
There are a few temporary additional safety measures and protocols that we will be implementing to further protect our patients and our team.
1) We kindly request that you reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing any type of fever/coughing/illness, or if you have traveled or been in places with 10+ people that were not practicing proper social distancing standards within the last two weeks.
2) Our team will be wearing facial shields, masks, goggles, and disposable gowns to ensure maximum protection for both our patients and themselves.
3) We encourage any family members not being treated to either drop off the patient and pick them back up, or to wait in the car for the patient. This is to keep the number of people in our waiting room as low as possible and to ensure the ability to practice social distancing in the waiting room. New patient exams are excluded.
4) For the time being, no books or magazines will be available in the waiting area in order to avoid multiple people handling them.
5) If you are interested in scheduling a virtual consultation as a new patient or as an existing patient, please let us know. We have virtual appointments available.
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding regarding these temporary additional protective measures we will be taking. Giving you the empowering smile you deserve while keeping you safe is always our top priority and concern! We can’t wait to see you very soon!
Dr. Petersen and Team